Joint State Training Center - Uttarakhand Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences:
About Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences:
Shri Guru Ram Rai University was established by a religious and philanthropic leader, Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj in the year 2017. It is situated in the city of heart, Uttarakhand. We are extremely privileged to extend the values and ethos of the Shri Guru Ram Rai Education mission through SGRR University to impart quality education and in successfully placing more than 80% students in various companies across the globe.
The CROWNING GLORY of Shri Mahant Devender Das Ji has been the completion and successful running of Shri Guru Ram rai Medical College and associated Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital & its initiation into the service of the common man.
Vision: To establish as a number one health care provider in northern India with state of art facilities.
Mission: Multispecialty, tertiary care, teaching hospital with a noble aim to serve all the classes of society at affordable prices without compromising on medical ethics and quality.Click here to read more @ SGRR-IMHS - Official Website...
Joint State Training Center - Uttarakhand (Under Dr. Padam Singh R&D Scheme):
Institute of Applied Statistics collaborate SGRR Institute of Medical & Health Sciences to conduct various training & research programmes for medical/paramedical/nursing professionals as a Joint State Training Center for the state of Uttarakhand.
The center is proposed for inauguration by Dr Padam Singh himself on soon and is to followed by a two-days introductory workshop from the approved programmes by Institute of Applied Statistics. In near future, our State Training Centre, Research, will organize more workshops at SGRR-IMHS, Dehradun addressing various aspects of research methods, basic and advanced biostatistics.
Also, as a State training center, we are entitled to organize various workshops under Dr. Padam Singh Research & Development Scheme in all the other medical colleges of Uttarakhand for easy coordination and implication of the scheme.
The Joint State Training Center will organize the following workshops for all Ayurveda Professionals under Dr. Padam Singh Research & Development scheme:
- Introductory course of Research Methodology & Biostatistics
- Advance Course of Research Methodology & Biostatistics
- Workshop on Research Protocol Writing
- Workshop on Effective Medical Thesis Writing
- Workshop on Making an Effective Research Paper
- Workshop on Research Grant Writing
- Workshop on Statistical Computing Using Excel
- Workshop on Introductory Statistics on SPSS
- Introductory Course on Statistical Computing using R
- Advance course on computation of Sample size Estimation
- Introductory Course on Qualitative Analysis
- Workshop on Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Introductory Course on Clinical trial and CDM
- Introductory Course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Introductory Course on Python
- Introductory Course on Bioinformatics
- Introductory Course on Statistical Genetics
- Advance course on computational epidemiology using Epi-Info
- Short term course on Diagnostic tools and Accuracy Assessment