Joint State Training Center - Uttar Pradesh Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences (SRMS-IMS), Bareilly:
About SRMS-Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly:
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences (SRMS IMS) is an established leading institution in the field of Medical Care, Education & Research. The institute has been established by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust under the guiding principles of Shri Dev Murti Ji, Managing Trustee and Founder to commemorate and advocate the inspiring principles of his father Late Shri Ram Murti Ji. A Mam with a Vision & A Man with a Mission. The vision of the trust is to be partner in building India a world leader in Medical Education and Health Care.
The aim of SRMS Trust is the upliftment of the masses irrespective of color, caste & creed by promoting Social Values, Technical & Professional Education and by promoting Health & Medical Education.
A Workshop on Research Grant Writing conducted at SRMS IMS on 7th & 8th November, 2019 under Dr. Padam Singh R&D Scheme in collaboration with ICMR-NIMS, ICMR-NICPR and sponsored by Institute of Applied Statistics. The two day workshop covered various steps of applying for research funding.Click here to read more @ SRMS-IMS, Bareilly - Official Website...
Joint State Training Center - Uttar Pradesh (Under Dr. Padam Singh R&D Scheme):
Institute of Applied Statistics collaborate SRMS-IMS, Bareilly to conduct various training & research programmes for medical/paramedical/nursing professionals as a Joint State Training Center for the states of Uttar Pradesh.
The center was inaugurated by Dr Padam Singh himself on 11th of March, 2022 and was followed by a two-days Workshop in Research/Thesis Protocol Writing. In near future, our State Training Centre, Research, will organize more workshops at SRMS IMS, Bareilly, addressing various aspects of research methods, basic and advanced biostatistics.
Also, as a State training center, we are entitled to organize various workshops under Dr. Padam Singh Research & Development Scheme in all the other medical colleges of the states of Uttar Pradesh for easy coordination and implication of the scheme.
The Joint State Training Center will organize the following workshops for all Ayurveda Professionals under Dr. Padam Singh Research & Development scheme:
- Introductory course of Research Methodology & Biostatistics
- Advance Course of Research Methodology & Biostatistics
- Workshop on Research Protocol Writing
- Workshop on Effective Medical Thesis Writing
- Workshop on Making an Effective Research Paper
- Workshop on Research Grant Writing
- Workshop on Statistical Computing Using Excel
- Workshop on Introductory Statistics on SPSS
- Introductory Course on Statistical Computing using R
- Advance course on computation of Sample size Estimation
- Introductory Course on Qualitative Analysis
- Workshop on Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Introductory Course on Clinical trial and CDM
- Introductory Course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Introductory Course on Python
- Introductory Course on Bioinformatics
- Introductory Course on Statistical Genetics
- Advance course on computational epidemiology using Epi-Info
- Short term course on Diagnostic tools and Accuracy Assessment